Know Immediately When Your Customers Have a Problem
Notifications are the cornerstone of your monitoring system: letting the right people know as quickly as possible when something has occurred is critical to your business success.
See how it works:
Make Sure You Get Notified
RapidSpike provides a comprehensive and dynamic alerting system so the right people get notified at the right time. Add a wide variety of contact methods, configure escalation for serious problems – and much more.
Configure Delivery Methods
Choose who is notified and how. For example:
- Method 1: Support team via Slack.
- Method 2: Management, via email and Microsoft Teams.
- Method 3: Dev Ops, via Voice/SMS.
Set up Alert Rules
Set the conditions to trigger for an alert, for example:
- When a page loads too slowly
- Traffic dips below a threshold
- A key process stops working
- An uptime monitor starts to fail
Sit back, and let the alerts and notifications do their thing.
- Check for false positives
- Rerun from global locations
- Perform root cause analysis
- When & where its appropriate
Trigger Advanced Alerts
Configure your alerts to activate via a wide variety of triggers, from element load times, traffic volume and file sizes to complete outages and down-time. Many of these can be tailored in specific detail.
What Advanced Alerts Will You Configure?
Quickly and easily set up alerts to notify you in hundreds of different situations. Here are just a few examples:
- The load time exceeds 5 seconds on Step 1
- A JPG exceeds 1MB in size
- Combined file size of all scripts is over 500KB
- The stylesheet takes over 3 seconds to load
Real User Monitor
- Site load speed has increased by 20% since last week
- Total browser load time is greater that 3 seconds
- Visits have dropped by 50% since last week
- Visits on the Order page have increased by 100%
- The page is down, and has been for the last 3 checks
- Site load time is more than 10 seconds
- Errors have been detected on any element
- An element has taken over 2 seconds to load, twice in a row
- My server load is over 90%
- Disk space is below 5%
- Stock volume has dropped to less than 10 items
- Temperature gauge reads over 10°c