New York Node added to RapidSpike Infrastructure
Our testing infrastructure already includes continental United States with testing environments running from California (San Francisco) and Virginia. We’ve now added New York synthetic injectors to our network, so our customers running User Journey scripts can operate them from servers based in the Big Apple.
If you’re looking for specific locations for testing, just let us know. RapidSpike operates in the cloud, allowing us to set up new locations and expand our testing network extremely quickly. Speak to our team and let us know where you’d like to test from.
Some Interesting Facts about New York
- There is a mostly un-heard of secret train station that can be found underneath the Waldorf Astoria. The historic and world-famous hotel is built above train station known as Track 61, which forms an extension of Grand Central Terminal (just a few blocks from the hotel).
- It’s illegal to blow your car horn in the city, except in emergency situations. This law doesn’t seem to stop anyone, though!
- New York City became the first capital of the United States in 1789, and stayed the capital for only one year.
- In 1609 New York was claimed for the Ductch by Henry Hudson. The colony was known as New Netherland.
- New York’s Finger Lakes area is the largest wine-producing region in the country, outside of California. In addition, the Finger Lakes town of Naples sells an estimated 70,000 grape pies per year.
Start Monitoring and testing your Web App today!
If you’re already testing your website with RapidSpike’s synthetic monitor you’ll be able to select New York straight from your dashboard. If you haven’t already discovered the power of synthetic monitoring then there’s never been a better time to start!
If you are not sure its right for you, try for free by requesting a trial today! Have the peace of mind knowing that you are always one step ahead of a problem.